Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"for the love of" photo shoot


I met with Miss Bliss at Jam to connect about her upcoming photo shoot. If I can remember all her fun descriptions it went something like-I want fun, whimsical, bright, cupcakes, turquoise wall, pennant banner, lollipops. And my mind was going-call Casey for cupcakes check, banner got the paper check, already have pinwheels check, bright bring lemons and strawberries check. Whew!! I think I got the vision she was after.

I admire Miss Bliss' work in such a different way now. We went from kids that acted like a deer in headlights, to happy smiley got every perfect pic in 1 minute, to missing their nap and crying and back to happy. That is a challenging job! But the end result is so many sessions of beautiful children so go check out her site and see these tikes in action.



Pennant banner all paper from Scrapbooks Etc. As is the ribbon. That was the simplest project I've done in a while!


I love using mason jars. In fact, I carry one around all the time to drink my water in. On this day I made some quick pinwheels, poked a green brad in them and stuck the pinwheels with a few glue dots on to the jars. I added some twine and a paper straw for more fun and color.

Real lemonade here! My son didn't want to put his down for his shoot ;)

More things I love! Wood berry baskets and crates. They give such an organic and cozy feeling to things. Then add beautiful fruit and the colors look so alive.

Ahhh the cupcakes. Check out the disco glitter on these babies! Again, Casey had to deal with my specifics. I asked for 'tilt-a-whirl' cupcake liners and very turquoise frosting. Yes, I know the names of cupcake liners! And she was spot on, they came out perfectly. No child complained about having to eat one!



I hope you enjoyed these pretty pics, I know I have!

xox Ricki

link love:
scrapbook paper-Scrapbooks Etc
paper straws & cupcake liners-Bake it Pretty
wood crates-Poole and Sons
berry baskets-Garden Time
Casey's Confections-Caseys Confections
Miss Bliss Photography-Bliss Boutique Photography
SAS-phoenix location

No comments:

Post a Comment